Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Project #10 PLN-1

My PLN

I am learning so much in edm310 and I’m also finding out that there are people who wish to see future teachers succeed. All the links to different class blogs and teachers all over the world, makes me content when it comes to expanding my learning abilities. I once thought about studying abroad, and I still would like to someday, but at the moment I am realizing that a simple click and a well thought question is all I need to learn just about anything from anywhere. PLN’s are what will help continue to instruct me in multiple directions, all leading up to one incredible purpose, which is continuous learning.

So far I have learned a lot from the teacher and student blogs that have been assigned to me. I had an idea of what blogging was and the idea definitely doesn’t fit with what I’ve been exposed to. I enjoy watching the different videos of others explaining how they have expanded their PLN’s through traveling and meeting other teacher, and also through the virtual world. Blogger, YouTube, Twitter are three of the main things I am using at the moment to help construct my PLN. I hope to learn new and better ways as I go further in this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment