Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K April

The Great Blogging Challenge TITLE=
For this month of C4Ks I was assigned Hunter and Faauiga. Hunter was the student in the World Blog Challenge. I commented on three of his post although he didn’t blog as regularly as I thought he would’ve. Faauiga is a young girl who is a student of Room 6 @Pt England School of New Zealand and most of her posts were videos where she explained her topics.

The first post I commented on by Hunter was a summary about a book series called Redwall. In my comment to Hunter, I explained how I also loved books about heroes, and movies too. I stated that my liking of books wasn’t just for school purposes, but for entertainment as well. I told him that my favorite movie involving a warrior was Troy and ended the comment by asking if he had a favorite book or movie.

The second comment I left was on a post that Hunter titled “Where I live”. In the post he gave a description of what the weather changes were like in Vermont according to the seasons. In my comment for this post I compared our surroundings by saying that it also gets very hot in the summertime in Alabama, just as he describes Vermont in the summertime. I differed with him by saying that we do have cold winters, but probably not as cold as Vermont. I ended this comment by asking what kind of animals would be seen in Vermont.

The third comment I left on Hunter’s blog was on a post titled “Making Connections”. This post was about a book that involved hunting and Hunter included that he has also hunted before. He later explained the book a little more by stating that it was about the reasons why Native Americans hunted. His conclusion of the book was that Native Americans hunted for specific reasons such as food and not for fun which is a reason why some people do it today. I agreed with Hunter and I am glad that he could understand the livelihood of the Native Americans of this time that he read about.

Picture of New Zealand


My last C4K was Faauiga and her video post was titled “Faauiga Went to her Cousin’s Birthday Party!” In the video she explained how much she loved her weekend. The event was her cousin’s party and the anticipation was for the cake and pie that was made by her aunt. In my comment to Faauiga I stated that I could tell she enjoyed the party a lot and how I love parties as well. I also included that the cake is always the best part of an event. I really enjoyed getting to know all the students I was assigned for C4K although I didn't receive many responses, each of them have taught me that there’s no need to be afraid to LEARN!

No comments:

Post a Comment