Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Final Report on PLN

PLN Snapshot

Throughout my journey in edm310 I have established a legitimate PLN. It definitely has room for expansion, in which I plan to continue to build on the network I now have. Blogger seems to be the most sufficient and beneficial network of all the others I included in my previous PLN report. It not only links one to a vast amount of people, but it also provides a categorized list of different blogs that one may be looking to follow. Although I haven't been using Twitter as I should be, it still remains a great PLN source to have; it too links us to variety people all over the world. I am striving to become an innovative teacher, with the primary focus being an educator and making sure that my students are not just learners, but consumers of their surroundings inside/outside the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment