Sunday, April 1, 2012

C4K March

Children assembled around the world

I was assigned the child Idrees for C4K this month. His blog post contained a daily event in which he played outside, and snuck off to the shop without his mother noticing. He mentioned his brother who wasn’t allowed to play outside and also visiting a friend. Idrees description of that day as a sunny one, but as time passed he noticed a change in the weather when he heard the sound of thunder. In my comment to Idrees, I commended him for the clear description of his story. I connected myself to his story by telling him how the weather change he saw coming, was very similar to the weather we have here in Mobile. I also included that as a child I too would sneak off from home to visit neighborhood friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment